* z3r0 *

:: Pls tag page : TAG BOX @ BOTTOM OF PAGE ::

**AnNoUnCeMeNt**

UNDER CONSTRUCTION ) !! "

My Darr.Links

Vidz @ Orez

你不是真正的快樂 by May day

Gamming @ Orez

~ NEW! ~
Games at Miniclip.com - Base Jumping Base Jumping

Base jump over 5 rounds to challenge the King.

Play this now!!

Dotz

無料オンライン オセロゲーム(ミニタイプ)BL

オセロゲーム ミニ BL

の番です

Sunday 24 February 2008

Where is my Photo !!!



Just planning to re-arrange my data in my computer abit ..then i discover this pic


Me, Andrea,Mascott,Quan Long

...



then i discover .. from Dec till now ... my dear friend (in the white pants)...


HAVEN PASS ME THE PHOTO !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Today (Saturday 23/2/08) ~~~~~~~~~


today ok la quite a lot of fun day ... cus ytd work @t udders till 2++am ..
so woke @rd 2pm ... then have to meet my disciple-cYt and gang @t woodland...




then jason and Shawn happy making paper burn -.-


*the Firework you see now 20% of total*



omi ... muahha


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zffb0Y7cPS8 (Video bout the vocanoe)

No comments:

Total Pageviews